Jefferson Doctor of Management in Strategic Leadership (DSL)
Applied Research Methods I (ARM I) DSL 702
For access, write to Steve Freeman
Applied Research Methods 1 is designed to help students build a broad understanding of research as systematic inquiry. Please go through the following links to help you understand ARM 1 course in detail.
- Research Methods and its Place in the Doctoral Program
- Learning Objectives of the two Applied Research Method Courses
- Course Structure
- Course Texts and Materials
- Course Requirements
- Expectations; Policy on Feedback, Assignments and Grading
- Pilot Research Project Proposals
When: 9:45 am to 4:00 pm on seven Saturdays from August thru December as per the schedule below.
Where: Tuttleman 209, one of the University's premier learning spaces Lunch is provided.